Thursday 26 February 2015

VEGETABLE PEAS SOUP

Hey peeps!! 😊 I hope you all are doing fine.

So, I was home yesterday and I suddenly felt the urge for soup. However I didn't wanted to have my usual red peas or vegetable soup which contain a lot of carbs. Thus, the soup below.


Guys, trust me when I say this soup tasted really GREAT. If you care to try see the recipe below.

Ingredients
A little more pumpkin was add to that seen in this picture
 (3 1/2 cups) water
(4 cut) Chicken neck
(2 )Onion
(2 stalk ) Scallion
     Thyme
(2 cloves) Garlic
(1tsp) (or to your likings) Salt
(1 can)  Kidney Beans
(1 can)  Coconut milk
 (1 Large) Carrot
pumpkin
(2tsp) all purpose seasoning
(2tsp) black pepper
(1tbsp) sour cream
(1 large) tomato
1/2 medium cabbage
1/2 cauliflower



Method
1. Put chicken neck to boil
2. Add onion scallion, thyme, salt and garlic and let boil for 15 mins.
3. Add coconut milk and kidney beans and let boil for 10 mins.
4. Add carrot, pumpkin, all purpose seasoning, black pepper and sour cream. continue to cook for 20 mins (so all the flavors can blend nicely and the pumpkin to add thickness).
5. Add cauliflower and cabbage and cook for another 10 mins.
6. You can now serve, let cool a little then consume.  ðŸ˜Š

Please SHARE your result with me, if you enjoyed my new favorite low carb soup.

Thank for stopping by 😉😊.

N.B
1. This recipe provide 4-5 servings.
2. This recipe was done by me. I wanted something with a difference so I cooked up something new using what I had in my kitchen. Therefore, I create my own recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.