Monday 16 February 2015

MY VEGETABLE PIZZA (PCOS MEAL)

Hey Lovies!!

For the past few days I have been consuming very little carbs and this is a very good movement for me, seen that I was diagnosed with PCOS 6 years ago.

So today I made this (my version) vegetable pizza for my dinner.

 
 
Ingredients: 1 Cauliflower, 1egg, spam, 2 cloves garlic, All purpose seasoning, salt, black pepper, zucchini, tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, tomato, sweet pepper and mushroom.

recommended ingredients: Parmesan Cheese

Method: 1. Boil Cauliflower (until tender)
                2. Mash cauliflower (resemble mash potato)
                3. Squeeze in cloth to remove excess water
                4. Place in a container and add egg, garlic (grated) or garlic powder, all purpose seasoning, little black pepper and parmesan cheese
5.Preheat oven
6. Make a dough with the mixture
7. Grease baking sheet and cover with baking paper
8. Spread your dough making a circle then place in oven on medium heat until the top and edges become a little golden.
9. Remove from oven, add tomato sauce, spam and vegetables
10. sprinkle toppings with salt and black pepper then finish up by adding cheddar cheese.
Place in oven until it appears ready.

Honestly, I didn't make note of time for this recipe so please pardon me. However this recipe is very simple, so I guarantee you will enjoy.

Let me know if you tried and how it was.

Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.