Friday 6 February 2015

SIMPLE OUTFIT: Streetfit of the day

Hey lovies!!




kalcey.ttc
make-up done by me to rock my simple outfit.



Today I want to share with you my streetfit (outfit) of the day.
 
 I was away in New York for a few weeks with my spouse and since my bills at home weren't being paid during my absence, I had to do so today.
 
Jamaica my homeland is a very tropical country. Therefore, it's like summer all year round.....YEAH!!
 
 
 So, today I paired a regular white shirt with one of my favorite jeans from Charlotte russe
 
 
regular white shirt
 
 
charlotte russe skin tight leggings
 
 
So, as a result of pairing the two, along with my basic accessories, here is the result.
 



My hair was braided by myself but it's getting worn out so I added a floral headwrap I bought from Claire's.

I loved this look and I hope you do too. SHARE with me below how you rock your shirt. Sooo, anxious to see :-) !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.