Friday 12 February 2016

KALCEY'S JOURNAL: Day 14 + Grocery Shopping

Hey Cyters & Friends,


Today marks 14 days since I started dieting and I also went grocery shopping. I didn't purchase much fruits and vegetables today but I have enough  in my kitchen and fridge to serve me for the next two weeks. See what I got today BY CLICKING the video link below.

TODAY'S MEALS

Breakfast: Donut :-(    (that's what happens when you don't make time to eat something healthy and you get really hungry)

Lunch: Blended juice (cucumber, spinach, beetroot, ginger and a Jamaican Apple)

Dinner: 1 chicken wing and 1/2 cup macaroni with a little mozzarella cheese

Snack: Peanut

Thanks for stopping by...Stay strong, take care and see you again.
Bye!!☺

INSTAGRAM: @kalceys_world

Journey Summary
Last period Started : Jan 13, 2016
Last period ended: Jan 21, 2016
Diagnosed w/PCOS: 2010
No. of Conception: 0
Children: 0
Miscarriage: 0
Surgery: 0
Current pill/s: Fertilityaid
Current weight: 191 lbs😬

VIDEO  LINK: https://youtu.be/V8LEzT2zSys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.